Home invasions don’t just happen in “high crime” neighborhoods!
They happen EVERYWHERE (even in rural areas where home invaders know that there’s no one around to hear your screams).
So let’s dig into some REAL “tactical strategies” to help you get better prepared, shall we?
Imagine this scenario…
You’re sitting at home watching reruns of ‘The Simpsons’ (remember the one where Homer started his own religion…oh never-mind) and there’s a knock at your front door.
“Hello, my daughter is selling girl scout cookies to raise money for military veterans and we’d like to show you her selection.”
Being the real “patriot” you are, you’re tempted to open the door to “do your part”…
…but you’re not stupid either!
You look out and notice that you don’t see any little girl, but you DO notice one man standing on your porch you catch a glimpse of another one running to your back door for a sneak attack from the rear.
Which Weapon Do You Reach For?
These are handy little tools to help you survive the attack, but there’s one weapon that you’d better have at the ready now that’s “go time”!
Make no mistake, a fire fight is a thinking man’s game (and woman’s ).
If you’re a “gun owner” (kudos!) your first instinct may be to start blasting away.
Start with the front door lowlife and work your way onto the next vermin, right?
But not so fast – a home invasion requires tactical thinking BEYOND just the point and shoot reaction that many gun owners have instilled in themselves from typical range training.
So let’s break it down a little bit further and really tap into your cranium…
Your Home Invasion Defense Plan:
First, you don’t know what these guys are going to do or even how many of them there are.
Being the smart “thinking shooter” that you are, you know…
- Your living room is NOT the best defensive position! Too many entries and exits and it’s easy to shoot through walls so you’re more likely to get shot.
- You know you have an attacker at the front and at the back and in your adrenalized state, your peripheral vision goes to hell in a handbasket.
- You have family in different areas of the house and no time to take a firing position AND coral them to safety.
So what do you do?
1. You need a “code word” for your family so that they all know how to spring into action.
Forget the Spec Ops secret code. “ESCAPE” works much better than “RED WOLF”. Be simple…to the point. By the tone of your voice and the noise, they’ll know something is up.
2. ESCAPE – have your family come up with 2 exits for every room and a rally point some where far from the home. Even if its a second story window and they have to hand and drop – a sprained or broken leg will heel. Avoid rope ladders (if you ever had to get down one in a hurry – they’re for sh!t – you’ll get tangled up in it). Instead have a rope with knots tied in it every 3 feet and either secure it to the bed or the house so they can throw it out the window. Even if they go 3 feet and fall…they’re still better off.
3. If you ca’t escape…Have a “safe room” set up in your house where everyone can retreat to at the same time. It needs to be stocked with several items to be prepared for surviving the upcoming fight.
The list isn’t all that long, but it’s longer than what can be listed here (more on that in a minute).
But you KNOW you need to have a phone to call law enforcement, right? Use it! Keep a charger in there as well.
4. DON’T leave your safe room!
Assuming you have those you love with you, don’t be one of the idiots who puts on his cape and decides to go take the fight to the guys invading your home.
5. Create a “fatal funnel”
Hunker down in a corner to the opposite side of the opening of the door so you have maximum time to make a shooting decision and are the last thing the home invaders see when busting in.
You have the advantage in this case because they have to assess the room before making a move (is anyone in the room; where are they; recover; reorganize; act)
You just have to decide whether to shoot or not and you already know that either it’s a bad guy coming for you or the police coming to rescue you.(hint: don’t shoot the police)
Stay in place until the police arrive, even if you think the threat is gone.
But What If…
- You have a loved one taken hostage?
- You were taken by surprise and handcuffed to a railing?
- You have to leave the safe room to rescue a family member?
- You can’t get to your firearm (or don’t own one)?
- The police weren’t notified and no one knows you’re being attacked?
All good questions! And that requires a much longer answer. For that I’m going to suggest you check out
the Home Defense Tactics Program. This will arm you with the real “no nonsense” strategies you need for this worst-case scenario.
This new home invasion training package is taking the self defense and weapons industry by storm!
It’s a manual + 2 CD set is LOADED with the real life survival strategies you need to defend against society’s most feared criminals should they enter your home.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete rookie or a seasoned “expert”, there’s something for everyone in the HDT program!
Go check it out NOW and see for yourself why it’s now the #1 selling “home invasion survival guide” out there!
It’s at: www.HomeDefenseTactics.com
You’ll be glad you did!
PS. That direct link agin: https://HomeDefenseTactics.com/?AFFID=76618