– The Self Defense Company

Reply To: Michigan Shooting Verdict

Home Forums Self Defense Current Events and Culture Michigan Shooting Verdict Reply To: Michigan Shooting Verdict

I agree with the statements made here. Taking measures to ensure an underage kid doesn’t have immediate access to firearms should be the parent’s responsibility.

I just have a small correction to make:
In Germany it’s legal to carry knives (so far, government is currently cracking down on all things weapons…), albeit with restrictions primarily based on the length and type of the knife. Swiss Army knives are fine with the possible exception of so called “weapon free areas”, but I do not know for sure.

The country that comes closest to the regulations and political demands Joshua mentioned would be Britain to my knowledge. Especially around the London area, police cracks down on every type of knife carried including box cutters of handymen on the job. I think I also remember the proposal of a politician to install mandatory tracking devices in the handles of all chefs knives for better prosecution of knife crimes. Make of that what you will.