Collarbone – The Self Defense Company

Collarbone

Home Forums Welcome to the Legion! Collarbone

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Howdy,

Just starting module 1 and was wondering about the vertical edge of hand on the collarbone …. Does this break the collarbone or does it a “stun” effect?

Thanks
      Mark

The intention is to snap that thing like a twig!

The collarbone had minimal protection and is available on anyone, regardless of their size.

Damian

Be careful if you practice this on a partner.

Could the vertical hammer fist blow work just as well too?

ok, thank you

Human Weapon wrote:
      Could the vertical hammer fist blow work just as well too?[/quote:24dlgvgt]

Yeppers and is likely to be a more effective blow most folks hammer fist is one of there most powerful. IMO the axe hand is faster and fits in there better. But the hammer fist seems to hit harder and is even more resistant to damage So I like to use em both

One of my students and myself really like the Vert EOH or Hammer Fist
      We have trashed two BOB torso’s literally ripping the pegs of the inside of the torso that holds it in place.
      BTY if this has happened to anyone, it can be fixed by drilling a couple sets of holes w/ a 1″ spade bit through the entire inside tube and the base tube(make sure you have everything lined up) fashion a peg w/ 3/4″ pvc and your ready to rock n roll again.

That’s excellent!!!

BTW. I’m in the process of testing a new dummy. It even has a crotch! (No arms though). I am hoping to have it for the March seminar where we can really beat the shit out of it.

1danno wrote:
      One of my students and myself really like the Vert EOH or Hammer Fist
      We have trashed two BOB torso’s literally ripping the pegs of the inside of the torso that holds it in place.
      BTY if this has happened to anyone, it can be fixed by drilling a couple sets of holes w/ a 1″ spade bit through the entire inside tube and the base tube(make sure you have everything lined up) fashion a peg w/ 3/4″ pvc and your ready to rock n roll again.[/quote:3kb3zvo5]

I ripped the nose off mine using the hammer fist most likely. It didnt come all the way off so I used some Gorrilla glue and its good as new.

Damian wrote:
      That’s excellent!!!

BTW. I’m in the process of testing a new dummy. It even has a crotch! (No arms though). I am hoping to have it for the March seminar where we can really beat the shit out of it.[/quote:2ylq4jgh]

This a SDC prototype or someone elses? oh and ya dig yourself out of the snow yet Damian?

It’s an SDC prototype already manufactured in dare I say…China. The truth is I tried to work something out with Century but its been impossible to get the right person on the phone.

I met someone who imports from China and goes there regularly so he found something that could work but I want to test it first.

I must say it is the UGLIEST thing I have ever seen.

And yes, we spent the better part of yesterday digging out.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.