Defense against the stomp – The Self Defense Company

Defense against the stomp

Home Forums Welcome to the Legion! Defense against the stomp

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

As I begin my training with you, there is one situation that tends to linger in my mind. I have seen several videos and tapes that shows a victim on the ground, with several people surrounding him kicking and stomping until the guy becomes a grease spot. The situation becomes even worse in that many times there will be a crowd standing around watching this happen (and in some cases will even cheer on the assailants) and will do nothing. All martial artists that I have spoken to in the past didn’t really have any answer of how to properly escape and survive this event.

What I’d like to know is will you cover training techniques to deal with this? I realize that you will do everything in your power to ensure that you don’t become the guy on the ground, but if Murphy’s Law happens and we find ourselves in that rather unfortunate scene I want to survive instead of being a statistic.

Module 3 specifically deals with this exact situation. You’re on the ground with the attacker in on of 3 positions.

1. Standing over you (on your about to stomp you.
      2. One pace away about to kick you.
      3. Two paces away, approaching you.

Don’t get me wrong, I would much rather be the guy standing. Module 3 shows you exactly how to make the est of a bad situation.

D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.