Grats Damian on... – The Self Defense Company

Grats Damian on…

Home Forums Self Defense Current Events and Culture Grats Damian on…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

making the Whos who list at Blackbelt.com. Has to be a good feeling!

Pretend Shake
      Participant

CONGRATULATIONS :D

It’s pretty cool, but there’s a lot of work to be done. BTW, I’m not doing this by myself, its a sum total proposition. And the man is a good (or bad) as the company he keeps.

Needless to say, it’s been a heck of a year thanks to you all the membership, the instructors and …my wife :).

You know, believe it or not, there comes a point when you’re tired of looking at yourself.

Thanks again…and Steve, that has to be one of the funniest signatures I’ve ever read.

Congratulations Damian,

All of the blood, sweat and tears has paid off big!! All of the ground work you did has paved the way for the rest of us. We should all realize how much credibility [u:1r00ill0]we all [/u:1r00ill0]will inherit from this article. My stock just went up with the blind an doubting traditional m.a. crowd I know.

This is just the beginning!

Again Congtatulations,
      Dan

The TMA guys can’t say anything and the MMA guys can’t say anything. We’ve walked and competed in both worlds…but when it comes to self defense…this is WHAT WE CHOOSE. Not what we push.

We could be doing Judo, Karate, Wrestling for self defense…but we choose not to because…we know better.

Congradulations Damian.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.