Guardian is Launched!!!!!!! – The Self Defense Company

Guardian is Launched!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, we put a lot of work, sweat, blood, spit and polish and of course good old American greenbacks but the GDT is finally released.

To get in on the special pricing (first 1,000 copies) get your behind over to:

https://www.legaluseofforce.com/

We start shipping Feb 5th 2010 and we have pre-release pricing for the first 1,000 copies.

I can’t wait for you to get this in your gnarled, calloused hands!!!

Damian

Just placed my order!! Can’t wait. Just finished with Module 2 – GREAT!!! Your program is sooooo much better than I anticipated. I’m sure this latest DVD(s) will be on the same level. Keep up the great work.

Thanks, a lot. My goal is to literally take over the world of Self Defense. Like Plankton, world domination is on the horizon. Only I’m on plan C where Plankton is on Z. (Hey, I’ve kids and Sponge Bob is on constantly).

I can’t wait for you to get Guardian. The cops we’ve trained around here love it, especially the hand yoke come-alongs, the olympic armbar pry, the team arrests and the weps retention.

No BS, these guys and girls actually used the stuff on their next shift only after a few hours of practice.

We are extremely excited about bringing these tactics to light. Thank you again, it does mean a lot.

Damian

I just placed my order as well. The great thing about material released by SDC is that you know it is going to be practical stuff that works!

Damien, I guess some of the material in this release answers the question of how would a Combatives trained person handle the drunk at a family gathering? :D

Stop serving him alcohol???

Just kidding, Harry. :wink:” title=”Wink” />

Or keep serving him alcohol!
      Non stop, that way he’s bound to pass out fast.
      :D” title=”Laughing” />

Damian, I’m a student…not in law enforcement, don’t go bar hopping, have never been attacked at a mall parking lot or restaurant. Four questions to you, sir, are about comparing the 12 module system with the guardian system… which is recommended first for me to learn self-defense and be safe? Is the self defense instruction within the guardian dvds also in the 12 module system? Can I train solo all the way to completing either course? Are a heavy bag and a pair of punching gloves enough equipment to train or do I need to invest more $$ in equipment to satisfactorily complete either dvd course? Thanks for your time and advice, Rfaj.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.