Striking Focus mitt drills! – The Self Defense Company

Striking Focus mitt drills!

Home Forums Tactics and Training Questions Striking Focus mitt drills!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I think striking focus mitts using a pad holder would be a good topic for a video. Setting up scenarios and using SDTS striking and the pad holder could give good feedback and you could practice taking ground somewhat realistically! Could set a lot of different options using Mod5 for multiple opponent’s.
      Just a thought!

Daren

I have been putting together ideas for many pad drills with focus mitts, Thai pads etc that will go well with our modules. These drills will be solo pad as well as partner pad drills. Stay tuned.

In the meantime I recommend taking the strikes from module two and starting to put your own flow together on what comes out naturally. Work these with a pad Holder if you can, if not solo with focus mitts or against a Bob/heavy bag will allow you to train for impact.

Yes sir thanks for responding and also for the tip I’ll give it a try.

Let me know how it goes Daren. And hey if you would like to book an intro private lesson with me I can go over the solo pad drills I like to use and how I train them. It’s only $6.99 and I can give you some great drills to add to your training. To book a session go here

https://selfdefenseco.samcart.com/referral/nMVRGvoQ/415236

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.