What about defense against machetes, axes, hammers, guns, my escrima-fighter brother-in-law, bullies and kidnappers?!?!? – The Self Defense Company

What about defense against machetes, axes, hammers, guns, my escrima-fighter brother-in-law, bullies and kidnappers?!?!?

Home Forums Tactics and Training Questions What about defense against machetes, axes, hammers, guns, my escrima-fighter brother-in-law, bullies and kidnappers?!?!?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

After creating a website for self defense research using real crime, street fight ect. videos i find your system dead on, but here’s a few topics anyway. Robberies that go bad and you get attacked with weapons(machetes, axes, hammers, ect.) Defense against accomplished Escrima fighters(brother-in-law is one). Special case discovered from crime videos. A counter between you and attacker with a gun. Example convenience/liquor ect. store. Kid self defense against bullies/kidnappers.

Christopher David Kelly

Attacked with weapons – any impact, edge or firearm is covered in SDTS Module 8

Fighting your brother in law SDTS Module 8 – all you need is a chair Smile

Oh, by the way in Module 8 we discuss the ineffectiveness of and Escrima Stick. The number one murder weapon in the Philippines is still the good old gun. You will find that the Escrima of Kali stick doesn’t really kill anyone.

Have an instructor provide you with some hard statistical data and NOT urban legend.

Regarding the kidnapping and bullies, we have a complete program dedicated to it called Family Safe here: https://familysafeprogram.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.