This was an awesome response in regards to mindset. Thank you for touching on it. 90% of combatives is mindset while the other 10% let’s call skill.
You hit the nail on the head talking about having a game plan and playing out scenarios in your mind. State access and state management are paramount when it comes to being successful in the moment…[Read more]
Welcome to the network Brandon. Glad you found us. You are definitely in the right place for ideas of things you can add to your training. I come from a traditional martial arts and combat sports background as well and you will find that learning more about combatives will be eye opening and give you a lot more to offer your students. If you have…[Read more]
CHICAGO – Chicago police say 52 people were shot, 10 of them fatally, in gun violence over the weekend.
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson plans a Monday morning news conference to address the violence a
The new mayor of Baltimore — one of America’s most dangerous cities — wants rival factions to put down their guns and put up their dukes.
During a Sunday speech at an anti-gun violence rally, Mayor Bernar
All in the family.
World War II veteran Walter Kloc, 101, traveled to Colorado Springs, Colo., from Amherst, N.Y. to commission his grandson, Joseph, during the Air Force Academy’s graduation exercises last we
A teen honor student was among three people killed during a spate of violence over the long Memorial Day weekend in the nation’s capital. Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police reported via Twitter that 20 people
A Florida woman and her boyfriend were arrested last week for scamming an 82-year-old veteran out of his life savings to fuel their drug habit after the man told a crisis line he wanted to kill himself over his
A 35-year-old man was charged Sunday with murder in the fatal stabbing of a Florida public transit bus operator.
Police said passengers on a Hillsborough Area Regional Transit bus Saturday afternoon in Tampa saw
A desperate search for an 8-year-old girl in Texas who was snatched while walking with her mother came to an end early Sunday when authorities were able to locate the child thanks to two alert church members who