We let people from 15 to 50, 5 feet to 6 foot 6 try out the Bodyguard Switchblade Bulletproof Backpack for the first time and this is what happened (except for Self Defense Company Founder Damian Ross…he’s tried it a lot).
Watch the short video to see what happened….
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
Saddle River, NJ – The Self Defense Company announced today that in July, 2018 it will launch the Bodyguard Switchblade – the fastest backpack (converts to vest in less than a second) with the most protection (60% more are coverage area than the best selling bulletproof backpack) and with the highest protection rating (NIJ 3A standard or 3+ with ballistic plate add on).
Self Defense Company founder Damian Ross said, “We’ve been developing this product with our team in Israel for the last 8 months. We needed something that will work under stress and that will provide the wearer the MAXIMUM protection.”
The Self Defense Company is going to start taking pre-orders for a discount in July for delivery August 1, 2018.
The Switchblade at a glance…
- Converts into a bulletproof vest in less than a second with the single-pull, QUICK DRAW action
- Offers full torso (front, back and side) protection (60% more than the competition)
- Certified NIJ level 3 A protection standard (3+ optional)
- Front and back plate carrier
- Twaron™ aramid fiber ballistic material
- Fits heights 5′ (24cm) to 6’6″ (31cm)
- TSA approved
- US Patent Pending
Enter the form below for a chance to pre-order the Switchblade for $497.00 ($200 discount) Free shipping, August delivery.
*Entering your email does not guarantee purchase. You will be notified and discounted Switchblades will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.