How to increase your awareness and dramatically decrease your chances of being targeted for an attack by implementing this plan of defense…
Points to Remember…
- Keep non-lethal primary defense (like pepper spray) in free hand.
- Carry hot drink like coffee as another distraction option (or in place of pepper spray). Even if it’s not “hot” if it appears to be hot, you will get the reaction your want.
- Keep cash and wallet separate.
- Have “throw away” cash – 3 single dollars and a $5 on the outside
- :Count Hats” to appear alert and aware
Criminals don’t magically appear in a puff of smoke – they’re going to size you up to see if they can get what they want from you with the least amount of risk or effort. When you take a few minutes to prepare and then look aware and alert the majority of criminals will simply pick someone else.
Please post questions and comments below and we will respond.
Thanks for stopping by,
Damian Ross and The Self Defense Company Team