The Commandments of The Self Defense Training System (SDTS) Combatives:
The “SECRET” that all good street fighters and criminals know is that if they MOVE FIRST, they’re going to win. 99% of people training out there FAIL to understand this and implement it in their training, AND ALL OF THEM – I can see by their concerns and comments don’t get it and refuse to understand that in order for you to SURVIVE AND WIN – you must move first. If you don’t and you train to wait – you will lose…EVERY TIME. – Damian Ross, The SDC
- Action is Always Faster than reaction.
- Manage the Distance between you and the potential threat – Awareness, environment, personal space.
- Always Maintain Your Balance – DESTROY the threat’s balance.
- Always Increase Your Momentum – STOP the threat’s momentum.
- Always Take Ground. Always be where the threat is standing.
- Use skills that can operate during SNS activation.
- Begin with techniques and tools that provide the LEAST amount of physical contact with the threat.
- Cause More Injury than you receive.
- Stop when the threat is no longer.
- Always Adapt your current mental and physical abilities to your self defense needs.