Back-to-School Safety Tips with the – The Self Defense Company

Back-to-School Safety Tips with the

Home Forums Tactics and Training Questions Helping Loved Ones Defend and Protect Back-to-School Safety Tips with the

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

The Self Defense Company Offers Back-to-School Safety Tips with the

Wow! What a magnificent program! As a former law enforcement officer and now an EMT and security professional, I agree that there is a tremendous need and a huge market for this crime prevention education. I commend you for your creativity and effort in developing Family Safe.

Thanks. You know I have kids and what was out there was extremely limited. RADS has a decent kids program, but you have to hope to get to s seminar and they are way too long. The shortest program is 2 hours! The second problem is that it doesn’t train the parents.

The whole thing does not have to be complicated. These are the potential situations, this is how you escape to safety.

Damian

It is evident that you have given a lot of thought to developing a viable program for families. I’m interested in learning more about becoming an instructor and how I might market this program and others that your company offers. I appreciate the effort your team is making to develop an acceptable, yet effective program for law enforcement agencies. Your company’s diversification in the self defense field provides an exciting variety of opportunities. There is an open door for The Self Defense Company here in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.

I agree. To get the ball rolling in the instructor program, all you have to do is request information here:

https://www.theselfdefenseco.com/martial … rogram.asp

We are also about 95% finished with the new instructor site at https://www.teachselfdefense.com

The man who directs of the program is Mike Archangel.

Of course there are reimbursements for SDTS if you opt into an instructor program and there are different levels depending on budget and purpose.

Damian

Thanks, Damian. I requested the information.

Good enough, I’ll let Mike know and I’ll walk it through.

I appreciate that! I look forward to hearing from him.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.