New Newsletter Coming!!! – The Self Defense Company

New Newsletter Coming!!!

Home Forums Self Defense Current Events and Culture New Newsletter Coming!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

OK, I haven’t been posting the WOW and the leaderboard updates because we’re working on THE LEGION news letter, and that’s going to come in April. Forgot how much work it is. So sit tight, it’s coming…still putting up WOWs, but really want to have everything condensed into one spot.

A new newsletter?! That’s exciting! I’m assuming it’s digital… how often will it be released? I’m curious how it will differ from the KoBK show and the blog? I have so many questions haha.

Definitely digital – it’s going to highlight what’s happening here to help drive engagement and connect everyone a little more.

Once a month to start.

We’ll add Instructor profiles and stories as the come in. So if you have something (success story…something from your classes) send it over to George.

Interesting.

I’m looking forward to it.
      (I am still a bit behind on the workouts of the week anyway, so thanks for letting me catch up.)

Don’t worry about “falling behind” they’re sequential and go through the modules and the certification tests. After we get through that, the work outs will be more varied and reflect a typical combatives workout that I do now….which is whatever I feel like putting together.

I know. My training time per week is just a bit limited.

But the workouts are a great way to turn the training into shorter, more focused portions.
        Prior to that I just worked through the training drills in the modules every weekend (one module by one).

Good training, but packed. And it can be a bit too detached from the basics sometimes.
        The workouts are definitely a improvement to that.

Thank you.

Scotty Hamilton
      Participant

I might be doing something wrong but it won’t let me get into anything it just keeps wanting me to repurchase the course?

Hey Scott, log out and clear your browser history and cache (or try an incognito or another browser).

@Magnus Loeffler Thank you.

Good work on the newsletter by the way (I know I’m late).

Looks good. And seems to condense everything new and old in a neat little package. Does it take some load off your back in the informational and promotional department?
      I’m guessing it’s going to appear monthly?

Looking forward to it anyway.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.