Offline viewing of materials – The Self Defense Company

Offline viewing of materials

Home Forums Tactics and Training Questions Offline viewing of materials

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Josh
      Participant

Is there anyway to download the individual course modules for study off-line? I only have *good* internet access at my station, which is probably NOT the ideal location to workout nor practice.

Just as good would be the content on DVD/CD?

Pardon if this has been asked and answered, i just joined a few days ago. Thanks!

Sl
      Participant

Hello Josh, I am new here. How can i get to download the videos, as streaming live is expensive where i live especially if you have to watch the videos many more times. Thanks.

Guys you can not download the videos, only the manuals. This is to protect the copyright of the material.

Josh
      Participant

Thank you, Mr Ross… I had read several Web reviews about the System, one or two made it sound as though there were CDs or DVDs mailed to the people reviewing the System (overseas maybe?). I was simply curious if that format even existed or was an option. I’m cool with watching the Videos online at work (as I can) and just jotting down notes for later practice at home.

Respectfully,
      Josh B.

Antonian
      Participant

Greetings,

Is there any way that an app can be developed for this as well please? For iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.

Philip Kouse
      Participant

SDTS originally was on DVDs.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.