Release of Family Safe today. – The Self Defense Company

Release of Family Safe today.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

t’s been 2 years in the making but it’s finally here. The Family Safe Program is the one program can make the most social impact out of all of the SDC programs.

The reason is simple: everyone can implement this easily. Literally without effort families and communities can prevent, escape and avoid an unimaginable tragedy.

The Family Safe Program is unlike anything we’ve ever done.

I’m proud of it…extremely proud of it.

Today is a good day.

Damian

Congrats sir, I am glad you guys did something like this. If it uses as much common sense as what I’ve seen and experienced from the SDTS it should do really well.

A couple of exe.pro friends of mine got together and gave this some thought but decided against it because even as protection agents we sort of felt this is a little of a stretch for us.

If you have some advert/video’s up – give us the links and we’ll pass them on through the blog and to my friends that do the family thing.

Thanks, you know there are al levels of self defense most people don’t want for reasons other than time or they don’t want to face the harsh realities of whats out there, but they still can be informed and prepared, especially kids (and everyone else for that matter). There are degrees of preparedness. Once everyone knows their limitations.

Like most of us, I started teaching sporting techniques as self defense back in the early TKD days because even though I knew “how to fight” I didn’t understand self defense. I would literally convince men, women and children that in one hour they would be able to “beat anyone up”.

I soon realized there was a fundamental flaw in what I was teaching and how I was training. The question is “If I am teaching the same type of techniques and strategies (sport martial arts with biting, eye gouges and groin strikes) then how is it possible that person who takes the hour seminar prepared, yet the person who takes the regular class is going to take 10 years to get any skill.

I was bullshitting someone.

We know now that martial arts and self defense are two different entities, only shadows of each other.

We know now that self defense starts with tactics and purpose and its not just “illegal” moves.

we know now that once you know the tactical laws of self defense, they can be applied to ANYONE and you don’t have to spend YEARS training to fight the world. As you know already, you don’t “fight” anything.

The Family Safe Program enables us to introduce those laws to a much broader and incredibly needy audience. Hey, let’s face it, most people want to go to work, go home and generally DON’T want any trouble.

They also don’t have the time or desire and choose to hedge there safety and play the odds instead of training. But if they had the right knowledge and even a minimum of preparation they are a HECK of a lot better off than if they didn’t.

The people who are into it will do the SDTS and train. The rest will do 60 Minute Self Defense and the Family Safe Program.

Plus, these Intro programs allow us to reach a much larger audience (MUCH LARGER).

As for the videos, check out the youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/angelajudochop

Please borrow LIBERALLY from what ever we post.

Also look at: https://www.myselfdefenseresource.com/

If you haven’t already.

The content is up there for the taking so please do.

Damian

Well said sir

Like I always say,” knowing the lay of the land and the contexts of the environment allows you to change direction or take a different path altogether. But you can not see what you don’t recognize.”

I will totally pass the link around to my family buddies and also turn some of the people I know at the gym onto the links.

I like larger audiences to….

Let’s talk affiliate program. I’ll send you a pm in a few days.

Damian

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.