Level 2A NIJ Ballistic Protection Designed for everyday civilian use, the STREET will protect you against the majority of street crime and violence (82%). The "zip in" modular construction protects your upper body both FRONT and BACK Keeping your vital organs and spine safe.
2A Street will stop: HANDGUNS (short barrel 3in to 4in), 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 22LR rifle and some shotguns buckshot and slugsWeight approximately 3 pounds (1.36 kg) Order
Level 3A NIJ Ballistic Protection Best suited for high-risk environments where you will need to absorb the blunt force trauma of the attack and will stop the majority of firearms you face in the street (92%). The zip-in modular design offers you full 3A protection both FRONT and BACK to your torso, vital organs and spine.
3A beast will stop: HANDGUNS (both short and long barrel 3in to 8 3/8in). 22LR, 9mm, 10mm, 45 ACP, 40 S&W, .357 SIG, .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum, .22LR rifle and most shotgun buckshot and slugsWeight approximately 5 pounds (2.67 kg) Order
The Bodyguard In Action!
Made to Order – Delivery 3 weeks
40% OFF on ALL Jackets!
This promotion ends:
Reviews & Testimonials
Great jacket and service.
Purchased two of these jackets...one for great and second one just wasn't small enough for my wife. Service was great and worked well with us to return the jacket that was to small. Will purchase from this company again.December 18, 2017, 11:43 pm
Looks good and feels great!June 12, 2017, 8:38 am
CEO - Patriot Services Group
Jacket looks great, feels great and isn't heavy. Other bulletproof vests that I've tried in the past were incorporated into various jackets. but the excessive weight makes them very uncomfortable and bulky. Hard to move around in them when you need to be mobile. Looking forward to start wearing it as soon as the temperature outside drops down to something more comfortable. Summer is very hot where I live. Thanks again for a great product.June 6, 2017, 8:32 pm
Finally, Affordable Protection!
The BodyGuard punches all the boxes. Looks Good and discreet. Looks like your standard polar fleece jacket. You wouldn't know it's a bullet proof jacket. Not awkward or bulky. Light weight with great flexibility and no restriction of movement at all. Can apparently take a punch, a shot or a blade.. not that I plan on finding out. AFFORDABLE!! I've been researching ballistic wear for some time and happy someone finally figured out how to make a good product at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend.June 6, 2017, 2:28 pm
It looks solid and looks good too. Thanks!June 6, 2017, 1:07 pm
Security Officer Review: Bodyguard STREET 2A
Just received the BodyGuard STREET (Level 2A). Wow, somebody was really thinking outside the box of traditional body armor when they developed this versatile, cutting edge product! Those of us that work in the Armed Security field, usually wear a noticeably bulky bulletproof vest, which gives us little protection against knifes or arrows...MoreJune 6, 2017, 1:11 am
S/O Terry R
This jacket is incredible to say the least. Comfortable and light I wear this jacket everywhere I go. The BodyGuard Jacket is exactly what was promised. I highly recommend everyone pick up either the street or the beast.June 6, 2017, 12:25 am
Excellent jacket but one issue to point out
The jacket is very lightweight and after wearing for a very short time feels less stiff so that you barely notice that you are wearing it. I too bought the jacket not to look for any trouble but for those late nights when leaving the office by myself into a dark parking garage, or when traveling through areas that are not so safe. For the price it is better safe than sorry, even if the likelihood is that you would never need to use it. That being said, one issue I noticed with the design is that if wearing the vest while...MoreJune 5, 2017, 10:55 pm
I bought one as a gift and one for myself. I'd like to thank everyone involved in the process. My first purchase experience and the jackets are awesome.June 5, 2017, 10:22 pm
Vital for my vitals!
I live in a safe town, most places I go are quite safe. I am not looking for "action" and I don't carry a side-arm, but, there are many that do, 99.9% are citizens that understand the seriousness of that responsibility, I bought the Bodyguard Bulletproof for the .01% knuckleheads!!! It's comfortable, inconspicuous and not dated.June 5, 2017, 4:39 pm
Thank you for choosing the BODYGUARD
I want to personally thank you for choosing the Bodyguard Bulletproof Jacket. Please let us know how you feel about your jacket, your comments are extremely important to us.May 16, 2017, 7:48 pm
You Want BULLETPROOF PROTECTION
Just like the police and military, you need something that will protect you against the unexpected and the unknown.
In the past you had only two options for bulletproof protection:
Bulletproof Clothing : that costs $1,000, $2,000, $10,000 or more. Most of it’s heavy, bulky, out of style or just too darn expensive for most folks.
Bulletproof Vests : that cost $500 to $3000 and up. But wearing a vest is uncomfortable, impractical and it makes you look like a terrorist yourself!
Let’s face it, you’re not going to put a vest on every time you run to the store….but you will throw on a jacket (you do that already!)
How the Bodyguard
( watch this brief video … )
Bulletproof Protection Equipment Works
- The Bodyguard ballistic protection is tested in NIJ certified labs under controlled conditions.
- Testing your jacket will void warranty.
- The Self Defense Company and the Bodyguard brand assume no responsibility if you attempt to use the jacket in a manner it was not intended
- The Self Defense Company and the Bodyguard brand assume no responsibility if the jacket FAILS against weapons for which it was not certified according to the NIJ standard.
- This product is for life saving purposes only.
- Ballistic protection is guaranteed for 5 years.
- The warranty is VOID if the ballistic protection is ripped, torn or damaged in ANY way.
- The jacket will lose its ballistic integrity after it has been shot, stabbed or spiked and must be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- 9mm Full Metal Jacket round at 1,090 feet per second (332 meters per second) 40 Caliber Full Metal Jacket round at 1025 feet per second (312 meters per second)
- 357 Magnum Jacketed Soft Point at 1,250 feet per second (358 meters per second) *This is sufficient for the vast majority of threats you will encounter in the street for civilian life.
- You will receive more blunt trauma injury than the 3A however it is the thinnest and lightest and works best for concealment and comfort.
- 9mm Full Metal Jacket at 1,175 feet per second (358 meters per second)
- 357 caliber at 1400 Feet Per Second (427 meters per second)
- 9mm at 1400 feet per second (427 meters per second) *sub machine gun velocity
- 44 caliber magnum semi-jacketed hollow point at 1,400 feet per second (427 meters per second).
* 3A will give you the highest blunt trauma protection rating in soft body armor.
This is the best for very high-risk situations to cover more of the uncommon or unusual threats.
This minimizes blunt trauma injury to allow you to return fire more effectively.
The Self Defense Company® is an approved United States Government Contractor and the Bodyguard™
Jacket Protection meets or exceeds NIJ Certifications Specs. All Bodyguard products are manufactured in an ISO 9000 facility.