I'd like to get certified – The Self Defense Company

I’d like to get certified

Home Forums Live Training, Seminars and Certifications I’d like to get certified

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

From Brian:

I have teaching credentials in a few other arts, but SDTS certification is something I’d like to explore. Although I’ve been working on the SDTS curriculum since Summer 2009, I know I’d learn a lot from the process. I’d like to think through teaching at a friend’s gym, and since I’d be using a lot of SDTS concepts anyway, there’s an argument for doing it right and earning my bonafides.

I recognize you can’t issue a quote, but bottom line: roughly what is the dollar investment for most students who make it that far?

Thanks for your help,

bw

Hey Brian, great to hear from you…

There are two routes. The SDC Instructor Program…https://www.myselfdefensetraining.com/become-an-instructor/
      Which is a full on business building and coaching program. You’re listed on the site and promoted through our network. You also have access a mentor and the instructor community.

Of you can just get certified. There are 5 levels at $297 per level.

The details and the requirements are here:

Certification Center

The other costs associated with this are any online or in person coaching session you have with a certified SDC Instructor.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.